Of course, we're conditioned to see some things as rebellious, even if they're so common now that they're no longer risky or risque.
That's okay, though.
It just makes it easier for you to tell if you're the biggest risk taker or the most rascally little rebel in your group.
1. You're All about Body Modifications
Even if you have to deal with people that someone with tattoos or facial piercings will never, ever be taken seriously. Yawn.
2. You Look up to Other Rebels
Of course, your view of what constitutes a rebel is all your own. Who's your favorite rebel?
3. You Will Fight for Your Beliefs
That's pretty rebellious these days. Pretty risky, too, for that matter.
4. You Have a History of Trouble Making
Just a little harmless fun. Lighting fires for joy, that kind of thing.
5. You Always Take the Dare
Dares are the only choice in a hardcore game of Truth or Dare. Truth is for scaredy cats.
6. You Make People Get out of Their Comfort Zones
You are all about pushing boundaries. You don't force yourself on people, but you're always the one who helps your meek, quiet friends splash out.
7. You're Typically the Leader of the Pack
Even if you don't necessarily feel that way, it's a good bet that your friends look to you for leadership, or at least inspiration.
8. You Are Fearless
And even when you're not, you use your fears as motivation. You never let them stop you.
9. You Don't Get Embarrassed
What's the point of getting embarrassed? People can't make fun of you if you don't give a damn about their opinions.
10. You Aren't Afraid to Speak Your Mind
You will always speak out when you think it's right. You're not afraid of standing behind your opinion, even when it's not the popular one.
11. You'll Fight to Get Your Point across
Well, you (hopefully) won't get physical, but you'll stand up for what you believe, just like you'll stand up for your opinion. You won't force your point on other people, but you'll fight to be understood.
12. You Don't Care if People Think You're Rude Sometimes
Sometimes a rebellious nature comes across as rude. It happens.
13. You Don't Answer to Anyone
Except yourself, of course.
14. Authority is a Problem for You
Damn the man! Save the empire!
15. You're Typically the Life of the Party
Whether you're brooding in the corner or dancing on the table, you are the party. The party is wherever you are.
16. You Have a Real Wild Streak
This trait quite often intersects with your affinity for always taking the dare.
17. Nobody Can Really Stereotype You
You defy definition. You are a unicorn.