Either way, we're happy they exist, because they gave us these absolutely classic pictures!
1. I'm a lean green vehicle parking only machine!
I'm like 80% sure that if something is green, that makes it environmentally friendly, right? And that's exactly why I paint all my plastics and non-recyclables green — I'm a real eco-warrior!
2. To the tune of "Happy Birthday": "Sent from iPhone to yoooouuuu!"
There are huge events in life you just have to celebrate: 21st birthdays, bar and bat mitzvahs, Quinceañeras. But what's more magical than "Sent From iPhone"? Nothing. And with a cake like this, it'll be a night they never forget.
3. "What is this?! I asked for enough apple slices for me and all my friends! Hold up — I only have one friend. On second thought, this is perfect."
Also, I always forget apples have a little star in the middle of them, so this was a nice reminder.
4. It's a little hard to tell with no translation, but from context clues I'm guessing it's either a hairdresser or a scissors outlet store.
Is it because the wifi or phone line dropped out? Or is it because they couldn't connect with the translator service...emotionally?
5. Whoever changed this sign is really putting the "wild" in "Wild Root."
Well, I don't know what else you'd put on the sign. "Florist" and "gift shop" give me a pretty good idea of what you sell.
6. You could play limbo under these bad boys!
What's alarming is that on the right, next to the machine, there are even more cups. The apo-cup-lypse is nigh and we're all going down.
7. "It's actually U.H. Kevin. I was a very prestigious English poet in the 20th century."
Also, "Single, Soy, No Whip" is how I describe myself when I meet new people.
8. Queue the song "Clocks" by Coldplay.
And when that second clock breaks, just stick an even smaller clock on that. And then an even smaller one, then a smaller one, and then a pocket watch!
9. This is America's answer to the Leaning Tower of Pisa.
I'm dreading when this pole finally falls and knocks down the rest of the poles on the street in a domino effect. Except I'm kinda not because that'd be sick.
10. You need to drop that attitude — you are so much more than Advertising
just an editor.
Also, you may "just be an editor," but surely you know no one speaks "Chinese" right? I feel like we needed to clarify that.
11. The staves weren't an indication that they might mean a musical keyboard?
("Stave" is the plural of "staff", by the way. As in the lines on the whiteboard where you write the notes. YES OKAY I GOOGLED THAT.)
12. Dinner plate, license plate... As long as the food's good, and you're still using cutlery, who cares?!
You should see what's attached to my car — priceless china from my grandmother's wedding.
13. Nothing is more important than the brand, not even the SAFETY OF HUMANS.
Maybe that doesn't even say "CAUTION! DANGER!". Maybe it says "CAHTLONI, RANCER!" and we're all going to be fine.
14. It's no Soap on a Rope, but it's still very innovative.
At least this way you can see what kind of soap it is and how much is left, if that's something that's important to you.
15. Hot diggity dog! Said no one ever about this hot dog.
Why is there no bun and no other condiments and why did they slice it and — you know what? Just why to all of this.
16. "Sorry, boss! I thought 'Shutterstock' was a fancy word for 'literally' or 'almost.'"
Even without the word "SHUTTERSTOCK" in there, this is a mess grammar-wise. Tea make everything better! Tea good! Me love tea!