After see the natural recipe and ask for the advice from Chinese doctor, they clarified detoxifying foot pads can help the body fight heavy metals and toxins that build up over time. There is an important pressure point in the middle of your sore, you can feel the pain when you massage the point but feel relaxed afterwards, the herb combination can stimulate blood circulation, and help eleminate the toxins, as you can see the blackened, stiff, wet and grease pads after usage.
Method I:For this homemade detox foot pad, we need:
- turmeric powder
- ginger powder
- green tea (dried leaves)
- dry chamomile
- grated lemon zest
- water. Read More from Alex Gellman
, PhD ROHP, RNCP.
- Blend all ingredients crushing them to make a homogeneous mixture.
- Cut 10 pieces of gauze of size 4 x 2, 5 inch
- Cover with 2 layers of cheesecloth to make the detox package.
- Just before bedtime attach these packages on the soles using gauze. Leave to act overnight, repeating the process for 7 days, every night. If you want to be sure that the pads won’t come off, you can put on a pair of socks.
- Before attaching the homemade foot pads it is recommended to massage the soles of the feet with a dry brush, making circular movements, then wash it with warm water. Dry brushing is a Russian technique that removes dead skin, stimulates cell growth, improves the nervous system and cleanses the lymphatic system. Advertising
- Stimulates reflex points
- Strengthens your immune system
- Prevents chronic diseases
- Improves sleep quality
- Increases the ability to concentrate
- Enhances the body
- Slows down the aging process
- Anti-stress effect
- Prevents serious illness
- Balances the pH
- Stimulates body functions
- Self-stick gauze pads
- Chop the garlic and onion until it’s nicely chopped and put it aside.
- Put some water in a bowl and let it boil. Add the nicely chopped garlic and onion into the boiling water. Let it boil for another 10 minutes. When the water is boiled, leave it for 20 minutes.
- When the mixture is cold, pour some of it in the center of the self-stick gauze pads, just enough to get the stick pads wet. If there is too much liquid in the self-stick gauze pads, squeeze the extra liquid out.
- Be sure not to wet the sticky part of the pads. Put the self-stick gauze pad on the bottom of your feet, especially at the center part.
Then, put on some socks so the gauze pads won’t fall off. Remove it the next morning.