1. Need to slice a bagel on the fly? No problem — just pick a finger to sacrifice!
2. Want to whip up some pasta real fast? Get creative with that toaster!
3. Made spaghetti with sauce but now just want plain ol' spaghetti? A little gentle wash cycle should do the trick.
4. Remember, folks — there's nothing better for cleaning those hard-to-reach places in your car than a raw chicken breast.
5. And there's nothing that an old keyboard can't do when you're in a pinch.
6. You may never have to cry while chopping onions again with this one trick!
(Okay but please do not actually try this ever.)
7. Or spend money buying a flower crown — not when you can just make one yourself!
8. No one ever said you have to use bookmarks...
9. Or that fancy, schmancy anti-virus software to protect your computer...
10. Or even one of those new-fangled selfie sticks, when you have masking tape and gravity on your side.
11. Plus, haven't you heard? Paint is a good substitute for nacho cheese.
jk jk jk you know these are jks right
12. And there's no reason to spend your hard-earned money on expensive cleaning products. Just use your cat to sweep your floor.
It's organic, too.
13. With this one ingenious trick, you could be eating out like all the time!
14. And never settle for a cold desk lunch again!
15. Why throw away those holey socks when you can use a Sharpie to fix them?
16. Or upgrade to a phone with a larger screen when you could **just do this**?
17. Since you already know that rice is good for phones with water damage, just throw a few in the pot when you need something to soak up the moisture.
18. And remember, no one truly needs a PopSocket when you've got a perfectly good Barbie on hand...
19. Or a table, when you can just use a toilet seat to create the TV dinner setup of your dreams.
20. Can't stand the sight of dirty dishes in your sink? Just hide them under a picture of clean, empty sink!
21. And finally, if you need to drain some pasta like, right now, all you have to do is head to your nearest urinal!