I mean your job gets you exhausted but your brain isn’t tired.
You need to answer a tricky question or perhaps figure out a good riddle…
1. Well, you have come to the right place. Training your brain should be taken pretty seriously. It can benefit you and your health, in the long run, so from time to time, it’s smart to take a break from social media and turn to a good set of intriguing, brain-busting questions. Here are 25 intriguing questions that will make you itch your head and maybe even research the answer. So get your thinking caps on and try out these questions! Answers are provided, but make sure you try one on your own before you look.
Here’s the first question, to test your airplane knowledge: According to IATA (International Air Transport Association), these two passengers must not sit together in the same row in the airplane…who are these two people? Think about it, take some time…alright. Ready for the answer? It’s Cats and Dogs! I mean, that is a pretty tricky question but at the same time, I guess it’s kind of common sense right? If you got that one right, good job!
2. Moving on from airplanes to buses, here is the next tricky question to warm up your brain. A group of women decides to go onto a local bus. The bus is not crowded at all, yet they still all decide to sit at the back. Why would they do that? This one is not as obvious, but if you are pretty cultured, you’d figure that you are in Iran, where small kids and all women have to sit at the back of the bus. Tricky question that definitely makes you itch your head!
3. History knowledge is not required for this tricky question. Just use common sense! In 1445, the church bells in Moscow started ringing all at the same time on their own. The people believed that they were facing an apocalypse. The same thing happened in 1091 in Kiev and again in 1802 in Moscow. What do you think was the reason for the ‘doomsday’? Think about it logically. Alright, ready for the answer to this tricky question? Earthquake is the answer
4. Okay, this is a pretty tricky question but if you really take a deep breath, turn off your phone and FOCUS you are sure to figure it out. Ready for it? What is easy to get into but difficult to get out of? Take your time, the answer is more obvious than you think. Alright, here is the answer: it’s trouble. Yepp, trouble. Some of you might be thinking “Why didn’t I think of that???”
5. This next tricky question is another example of the answer being simple and fairly obvious but only once you KNOW the answer. Really think logically about this one and you are sure to get it fairly quickly. What flies without wings and cries without eyes? Is it a bug? A plant? Keep thinking…alright here’s the answer. It’s a cloud!
6. If you’re known as that person in your friend group to know all these random facts, then I’m more than 99% sure you’ll know the answer to this question. Back in the day, tail docking was pretty popular in Europe, regardless what the dog breed was. Why exactly was that? If you haven’t gotten the slightest idea, take a guess. Was it because it was just a popular thing to do? Nope! It was because back in the day, dog owners were taxed based on the length of their dogs’ tails. So the less of a tail, the less you had to pay!
7. Okay, take a look at this photo. Here are six cups in front of you. Three out of the six are filled up. By touching just one glass, how can you make all of them alternate between full and empty? The image is meant to help you, or just make things even more confusing…either/or. But the answer isn’t as difficult as you may think. Ready for the answer? Essentially, you pour the juice from the second glass into the fifth one. Visualizing it helps understand it a little better!
8. Since the holidays just recently passed, why not ask a tricky question around that. Every year around New Year’s Eve, Iceland manages to set a record of selling out this particular product. What product would this be? If you don’t know the answer, you should definitely take a guess. Think about what would be popular in Iceland…or what people would need there. Alright, ready for the answer? Fireworks. Apparently, according to Icelandic law, everyone can get themselves fireworks during the holiday season…specifically New Year’s Eve.