1. This half-ornament, half-mannequin situation:
Pretty sure I've seen one of these in a nightmare before.
2. This cell phone ornament:
You know, just in case you forgot what the real guiding light of your life is...
3. This chamber pot wreath:
4. This kinda horrifying snowman:
Um please don't come alive.
5. This hangable piece of shit:
With, lol, a light dusting of snow because #holidays.
6. This slightly discomfiting hand tree:
It's a little too serial killer chic, no?
7. And this macabre tree topper:
Unless you're Tim Burton, no thanks.
8. This Santa Claus who is definitely NOT allowed to slide down my chimney this year:
It's something in those dead, cold eyes.
9. This uncomfortably personified tree:
Why does it have a face?????
10. This Santa Lucia candleholder that wasn't completely thought out:
Gotta account for those candle drips, yo.
11. This kinda mangy Santa head:
Does anyone else see dirty ramen here? Anyone?
12. This light-up caroler who will haunt your dreams:
Forget sugarplums. I'm getting visions of this thing coming alive to kill me.
13. These, lol, streetlights:
14. And finally, these renditions of Mr. and Mrs. Claus that can never been unseen.
That's it; Christmas is cancelled, everyone. We overdid it.