2. Festival-goer Erin wants you to be practical — create a realistic schedule and make a plan for when your phone inevitably dies.
“Don’t: Stress over trying to see everything.
Do: Pick a place to meet your friends because your phone probably won’t work.”
3. Crop tops and a portable phone charger are musts, according to New York-based alt-pop duo ASTR.
4. But they advise against getting too fucked up.
5. Echosmith says cool kids remember to wear deodorant.
6. Festival-goer Phil suggests you bring an inflatable animal.
7. English singer-songwriter Charlotte OC thinks everyone should wear sensible shoes and fringe should be banned.
8. Portland-based rockers Priory think a good night’s sleep, a paced drinking schedule, and good friends are all you need to have a good time.
9. Festival-goer Kaitlyn suggests bringing a hula hoop to stay occupied between sets.
10. Danish pop star MØ recommends getting drunk and singing along to all your favorite songs.
11. Festival-goers Monique and Stephanie want you to eat good and stay safe, but avoid cliches like crowdsurfing and flower crowns.