In truth, there are many ways how to get six pack abs, and most surprising, this one doesn’t even ask you to stray from the couch!
Key Benefits of Couch-Based Ab Exercises
- No more excuses – easily performed anytime, at home or even while traveling
- Fast Workout – once you know the routine, you will have this workout finished in 5 minutes flat!
- No specialist equipment – all you need is you, your couch and a little sweat
- Reduced risk of injuries – no need to lift heavy weights or machines that put strain or your joints
- Builds abs of steel – all movements primarily focus on targeting your abdominal muscles
The Workout SummaryRepeat the following cycle 2-3 times, resting for 1-2 minutes between each cycle:
– Knee Ups
– Leg Raises
REST for 10-20 seconds
– Reverse Crunch
– Leg on Couch Crunches
– Vertical Hip Thrusts
REST 10-20 seconds
(10 repetitions per side)
– Cross Crunch
– Reach and Touch
– Cross Leg Reverse Crunch
How to Get Six Pack Abs:
Additional TipsKey Point: To achieve a six pack you must already have a flat stomach. If you still have a little belly, you must focus on losing weight through diet in conjunction with this routine.
- For best effects, perform this routine 3-5 times per week.
- If this routine becomes easy: switch to a single cycle and take each exercise to 1-2 reps before failure.
- Further progression is achieved by pushing yourself further every week, one rep at a time.