Let’s see how we can make it our own.
- agar powder – can be found at the Asian grocery store or online.sugar
- granulated sugar
- water handy
- Water : 100ml (3.4oz)
Agar powder : 4g
- Start by putting 32 grams (about 6.5 teaspoons) in a pot. Add a bit sugar for better taste. Fill a measuring cup with 800 ml of water. Combine a bit of the water with the powder to form a sort of paste, dissolving the powder a bit.
- Gradually add the rest of the water.Stir to make sure there are no agar powder clumps in your mixture.
- Take the pot to the stove top and turn the burner to high. Bring the agar mixture to a boil. and when it’s done the mixture should be slightly thicker and have the consistency of liquefied Jello.
- Let the mixture cool down; pour the cooled mixture into round-bottomed plastic cups, filling about a quarter of the way.
- Pop inside a strawberry or other favorites you love
- Fill the cups with the rest of your mixture.