The Discovery Channel's Shark Week is set to start on Sunday, July 5—less than one week away!—and we know you want a way to celebrate that boasts a little, ahem, bite.
That's why the Us Weekly editors scoured the web to find the fiercest (read: cutest) shark-themed clothing and jewels. So while you're glued to your screen next week—hope you put in your vacation days early—you can take in all the terror and teeth in great (white shark) style.
Scroll down for deets—and don't go in the water!
Perry and her sharks perform during the Super Bowl XLIX Halftime Show.
1. Encouragement, courtesy of the Wildfox "Shark Bite" tank top ($58, Nordstrom.com).
2. For Shark Week—and every time someone gets too close—this beast of a Victoria's Secret PINK phone case says it best: Bite me ($20, Victoriassecret.com)!
3. As Jack and Rose once proved, it gets damn cold in the ocean. Bundle up with ModCloth's Jaw-Dropping Style Cardigan ($55, Modcloth.com).
4. The Sole Society "Shark Tooth Bracelet" will add a little hard-edged shimmer to your ensemble ($40, Solesociety.com).
5. Who's the baddest in the ocean? You, in this slate one-piece with tooth embellishments by Bad Aby Designs ($120, pre-order at Badabydesigns.com).
6. A friendly message from your local lifeguard… by which we mean a perfect clutch by Kate Spade New York ($86, Nordstrom.com).
7. Distract the sharks with bedazzled Henri Bendel stud earrings ($24, Henribendel.com)! (That's how it works, right?)