Addictive doesn’t do this treat justice. Get the recipe.
2. Every Type of Ice Cream
Magic shell, anyone? Get the recipe.
3. Chocolate Covered Graham Crackers
Your s’mores just got a major upgrade. Get the recipe.
4. Nutella Popcorn Puppy Chow
We didn’t think puppy chow could get more delicious … but it did. Get the recipe.
5. Thai Peanut Butter Cups
These peanut butter cups put Reese’s to shame. Get the recipe.
6. Homemade Pocky
Pocky sticks are chocolate dipped cookie sticks. Need we say more? Get the recipe.
7. Chocolate-Covered Matzo
The best way to make the bread of affliction a little more bearable? Cover it in slabs of chocolate and disguise it as a candy bar. Get the recipe.
8. Spicy Chocolate-Covered Tortilla Chips
Tortilla chips are meant for more than just queso and guac. Get the recipe.
9. Vanilla Ice Cream with Chocolate-Covered Pretzels
Ice cream is always a “snack” for us. Get the recipe.
10. Hazelnut Brittle with Chocolate
We don’t blame you for eating spoonfuls of this chocolate. Get the recipe.
11. Homemade Dark Chocolate Turtles with Medjool Dates
We recommend making triple batches of these turtles. Get the recipe.
12. Sweet & Salty Chocolate Covered Almonds
Almonds are really good for you. That’s why we covered them in chocolate. Get the recipe.
13. Frozen Bananas Dipped in Mexican Chocolate Ganache and Spicy Honeyed Peanuts
Frozen bananas, dressed up. Get the recipe.
14. Homemade Pudding
Again, magic shell takes center stage and warms all our hearts. Get the recipe.
15. Quick Peanut Butter and Chocolate Squares
This recipe requires no baking which means you can snack quicker. Get the recipe.
16. Homemade Digestives
Don’t let digestives take away the fun. Douse them in chocolate! Get the recipe.
17. Salted Dark Chocolate Nut Bars
Granola bars are our go-to snack. Specifically those covered in chocolate. Get the recipe.
18. Chocolate Orange Madeleine Cookies
These chocolafied madelines are your coffee’s newest companion. Get the recipe.
19. Crazy-Good Chocolate-Dipped Cherries
A new outlook on fruit snacks. Get the recipe.
20. Salted Pretzels Dipped in Chocolate
You didn’t think we’d leave salted pretzels out of this roundup, did you? Get the recipe.