1. You Fear Being Alone
You really, really do; that could be one of the reasons why you are settling for a man.
2. You Feel like You Aren't Deserving of More
You feel like you don't deserve the type of love that is forever and the respect that should be there. That isn't true, though, you do!
3. You Start to Let Yourself Slip Away
And slide into a mold that he puts up. You shouldn't ever lose yourself in a relationship, especially one that isn't worthy of you.
4. You Start to Doubt Yourself
And every single action that you do.
5. You Get Depressed
You know that you deserve more. That you deserve better.
6. You Could Pull Back from Your Family
Seriously. This happened to me when I was in this type of relationship.
7. ...and Friends
You typically don't have friends outside of his friends because … why? They aren't worth you either.
8. You Start to Forget What Happiness is
And that's sad and hard to let go of.
9. You Have a Hard Time Finding Joy in Things
In anything and everything.
10. Hobbies? What Are Those?
You lose interest in everything, which goes hand in hand with depression.
11. You Start to Forget What You Were like before Your Partner
You start to forget how you were, what it was like.
12. You've Tried to Change Him Multiple Times
But – it never happens.
13. Your Sex Life is Always Lackluster
And you know it.
14. Sometimes, You Feel Lucky to Have Anyone
This feeling isn't good at all.
15. You Ignore a Lot of Your Own Needs
Not necessarily putting his first, but you ignore your own.
16. You Lower Your Standards
To meet what he is right now.
17. You Finally Accept Your Relationship
Until – you change it.