Use store-bought rotisserie chicken to make this sandwich super fast and easy. Get the sandwich recipe.
2. Slow Cooker Spaghetti Sauce
Get this into the slow cooker in the morning so that all you have to do at dinnertime is cook the pasta. Get the recipe.
3. Caramelized Pork Tacos with Pineapple Salsa and Chili Sauce
Tacos are the ultimate quick dinner. P.S. The chile sauce is just mayo and hot sauce mixed together. Get the recipe.
4. Shrimp and Avocado Taco Salad
Get the recipe.
5. Broccoli Cheese Soup
Creamy and comforting. Get the recipe.
6. White Bean and Barley Salad with Greek Vinaigrette
Save any extras for easy work lunch. Get the recipe.
7. Steak Stir Fry Recipe with Peppers
Healthier than takeout, and cheaper, too. Get the recipe.