1. Talk about Traveling, Not Movies
It's better to talk about your own adventures than your favorite character's adventures. That way, you'll get to know each other better.
2. Keep the Conversation Balanced
You should listen as much as you talk. Don't keep the spotlight on you.
3. Share Personal and Emotional Information about Yourself
This will help you two create a bond. You don't have to say anything too deep. Just something genuine.
4. Instead of Avoiding Controversial Topics, Go for Them
Don't listen to what society tells you. If you want to ask them if they have an STD, go for it.
5. Ask if They like the Taste of Beer
It sounds funny, but beer lovers are more likely to have sex with someone they've just met.