1. Talk to Each Other, Don't Vent to Friends
If you have a complaint about your man, tell him, not all of your friends.
2. Give Each Other Personal Space
You can't be together constantly. Even if you could, it would be unhealthy.
3. Make an Effort to Look Your Best
You're allowed to wear sweatpants in front of your man. But don't forget to dress up for him every once in a while.
4. Don't Overlook Small Family Moments
The little things, like having dinner together at the table every single night, can help your relationship stay strong.
5. Love Means Being a Team
You two are teammates, so you should always be there for each other.
6. Never Stop Showing Affection
It doesn't matter if you've been married for ten years and your man knows you love him. You should still say those three little words.
7. Talk out Issues in Person
Stop relying on technology. It's easy to misunderstand each other over text, so talk out your issues face to face.