Now, with this incredible pineapple salsa recipe, I’ve found a way to combine sweet and spicy for a tortilla chip dip that every one of my friends is sure to enjoy.
In this exclusive video, you’ll see just how simple this pineapple salsa is to prepare right in your own kitchen. It’s the perfect refreshing option to make for any outdoor summer party.
And as if the yummy flavors weren’t already enough, the pineapple salsa bowl makes for a truly beautiful presentation! Scroll through below for a look at this amazing recipe, and then watch the video to see how easy it is to make yourself.
- 1 whole pineapple
- 1 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup peppers, chopped
- 1/3 cup cilantro
- 1 jalapeño, chopped
- Lime juice
- Ground pepper
- Tortilla chips
- Cut 1/3 off the pineapple.
- With the larger piece, make a cut around the outer edge, and divide the interior into 1-inch slices.
- Scoop out the middle pineapple chunks.
- In a mixing bowl, combine tomatoes, 1 cup of pineapple chunks, onion, peppers, cilantro,
jalapeño, lime juice, salt, and ground pepper.
- Transfer salsa to the pineapple shell.
- Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy!