1. Rep your state pride with a tribute of beer caps.
Bonus points if it’s all brews from that state!
2. Walk your favorite streets while you enjoy a pint.
Get a set of glasses emblazoned with a map of your fave city.
3. Invest in one of these super versatile ceramic trays.
Heck, get all fifty here.
4. Collect tea towels commemorating every single glorious state.
And keep some fun historical facts on hand.
5. Or make it clear which body of water you grew up by.
6. Showcase your city of choice while preserving your countertops.
Win-win. Get a set of coasters here.
7. Forgive your bestie for choosing another state with these cozy mugs.
Customize your own here.
8. Maybe you just love the whole US of A. That’s cool too!
Get the skillet that loves it just as much.
9. The only glasses for a true New Yorker.
Because you’re the only one who could understand these are indeed subway lines.
10. Don this adorable apron embroidered with your fave state.
Get one here.
11. Craft some cookies with state pride.
Pick the ol’ familiar outline you love best here.
12. Highlight your fave state’s brews with an awesome flight board.
Get one here.
13. Or drown your homesickness in a glass of wine.
Tastes like home.
14. Get an accent table that matches your regional accent.
Check ‘em out here.
15. These are some surprisingly small cake pans for Texas.
Just means you can make more!
16. And you pretty much need this waffle iron.
I don’t care where you’re from. Get it here.
17. Maryland makes a hell of a cutting board.
Funky and classy at the same time. Find all the states here.
18. And this mug is for all the Washingtonians who heart Sasquatch.
19. For you, state pride = football.
Get the slow cooker to match!
20. Or better yet, state pride = football = toast.
Got you covered.
21. Use these antique plates to brush up on your state flowers.
And landmarks. And capitals. All important stuff.
22. Or customize a pie plate with your home sweet home.
Sweet, delicious home. Get one here.
23. Don your wine glass with some state pride.
Home is where you drink.
24. Celebrate your state’s history.
With something like this antique souvenir teacup from Nebraska. Get it here.
25. Serve up a spoonful of home cooking.
And let everyone know where’s home sweet home.