Lemons have bleaching properties that lighten the colour of your skin. A great source of vitamin C, lemon inhibits the establishment of free radicals that lead to ageing of your skin. It also makes the face free of brown pimples, spots and blackheads.
1. Take several pieces of one ripe papaya.
2. Add fresh lemon juice (a teaspoon) to this.
3. Then, add honey (1 teaspoon) to it and create a smooth paste.
4. Now, apply this on the face and wait it for 10 minutes.
5. Lastly, rinse it off using water.
2. Papaya Face Mask For Aging Skin
• 1/2 cup of mashed papaya
• 1 whipped of egg white
• 1 teaspoon of honey
1. Mix all the ingredients together in one large bowl. If you have sensitive skin or for additional cooling, add plain yogurt (a tablespoon) to your mixture.
2. Wash the skin before applying this facial mask mixture. Then, apply this mask all over your face.
3. Allow the mask on the face for approximately ten – fifteen minutes.
4. Rinse off with alternatively warm and cooler water, and then patting dry when done.
3. Papaya Milk Lightening Facial Pack
Rose water helps soften and moisturize dry skin, and balance the pH levels. Milk lightens, tones and brightens skin complexion while minimizing dark spots and blemishes with its lactic acid.
• ½ cup of papaya pulp
• ½ teaspoon of raw milk
• ½ teaspoon of honey
• ½ teaspoon of rose water.
1. Place all ingredients in one bowl, and well mix.
2. Then, apply this homemade face mask over the face and neck. Allow it on to act for around 10-15 minutes.
3. Lastly, rinse off using lukewarm water.
4. Papaya And Orange Face Mask For Oily Skin
Particularly, orange is well suitable for oily skin. It acts a natural astringent that reduces the oil on your face. It also makes your face fresh and healthy. Papaya and orange juice contain skin brightening properties. It acts well on blemishes, pigmentation, spot reduction and dullness.
Here are detailed guides:
1. Chop some pieces of one ripe papaya.
2. Then, squeeze out the juice from five to six pieces of an orange. Then, add to these papaya pieces.
3. Then, mix it thoroughly and apply onto the face.
4. Wait it for about 15 minutes and lastly rinse it off using water.
5. Papaya, Rice Powder, And Yogurt To Rejuvenate Your Skin
The papaya face mask is particularly useful for any skin type. Here are detailed guides to make this papaya face mask at home:
• Papaya (1/3 cup)
• Rice powder (3 teaspoons)
• Organic yogurt (3 teaspoons)
• Warmed honey (¼ cup)
1. Mix honey and papaya together and next add rice powder and yogurt.
2. Blend all these ingredients thoroughly in a bowl and then apply on the skin when it becomes pink and smooth.
3. Apply one thin layer of this solution on your face and allow for 20 minutes. Lastly, clean your face with tepid water.
6. Papaya Face Mask With Yoghurt, Apple And Banana
1. Mix papaya, banana, apple and yoghurt in a blender to create one smooth even pulp and then apply this on your clean face.
2. Keep it on for 20 minutes and use plain water to wash off.
3. This is ideal for all types of skin. It will give an instant glow on the skin.
7. Papaya And Avocados Face Mask For Glowing Skin
Here are detailed guides to make this papaya face mask at home:
1. Take a piece of Papaya and a piece of avocado.
2. Place both of them in a blended or churner to make one smooth paste and then apply in on your face.
3. Keep this face mask for around 15- 20 minutes.
4. Lastly, rinse it using plain water. It’s the best face mask to add glow to your face.
8. Sandalwood Powder And Papaya Face Mask For Fair
SkinHere are step by step directions to make this mask:
1. You will a teaspoon of sandalwood powder and need papaya paste.
2. Evenly apply it on your face, wait for 20 minutes.
3. Rinse off with water afterwards. It’ll make skin fair
9. Papaya Face Mask With Tomato For Marks
In general, tomatoes when combined with papaya will make yet another good papaya mask for lighting your skin as well as spots on the face.
Here are step by step directions to make this mask at home:
1. Mash and create paste of the papaya.
2. Next add some tomato pulp and later mix it thoroughly.
3. Now apply it on your face and keep for 15 minutes.
4. Rinse using plain normal water.