Check out these brilliant ideas and ways we collect here to reuse all these valuable vintage kitchen stuff, and don’t stop here but get inspired to create your own.
1.Owl Decoration from Recycled Kitchenware:
How adorable are these recycled owls? Great for outdoor decoration by hanging around or attaching to fences.
2. Colander Wall Lights From Pasta Strainers
3. Grater Jewelry Organizer/Display:
This is a fun and great way to store jewellery on display, and not all tangled in a box. All you need is a descent looking cheese grater and bright colored paint.
4. Hanging Jars & Spoon Hangers/Planter Hook
5. Teacup Pendent Lights
6. Potted Teapots And Jugs
7. Colander Pendant Lamp
8. Recycled Grater Lamp Shade/Chandelier:
Suspended lamp made out of recycled graters in metals lights diy with Light Lampshade grater.
9. Succulent Tea Cups/Tea Cup Planters
10. Teacup Bird Feeder
Turn your extra mugs into handy holders. Use them to house hand towels, flowers, or other small bathroom accessories.
12. Garbage Lamps
13. Dining ware Mirror
14. Vintage Spoon Hook Coat Rack
15. Ladle Candle Holder:
These old ladles look very nice in a kitchen where they would add some rustic charm to the decor.
16. Coffee Pot Terrarium
17. Mug Lamp Shade
18. DIY Cascading Water Feature
19. Rolling Pin Hook Rack
20. Tablet/IPad Holder
21. Recycled Kitchen Planters
22. Vintage Funnels Yarn Organizer