1. You Blame Yourself for Every Relationship Failure
It's not your fault that your ex cheated on you or left you. You can't blame yourself every single time something goes wrong in your life. You're not always at fault.
2. You're Being a Negative Nancy
Not all men are horrible creatures. If you assume that every boy you meet is going to disappoint you, then you're setting yourself up for failure.
3. You Keep Doing the Same Thing and Expect Different Results
If you want to change your life, you need to change your routine. That's the only way that you'll get a different result, so be brave and take some chances.
4. You're Stuck on past Love
If your relationship is over, stop thinking about it. Daydreaming about your ex isn't going to do you any good. You need to move on before you can start a relationship with someone new (and better).
5. You Aren't Willing to Show Your Real Self
You can't expect a man to like you if you won't tell him about your childhood, your hopes, or your dreams. You need to be open with him if you expect him to be open with you. Be yourself and everything will fall into place.
6. You're Subconsciously Killing Possible Connections
Don't look for flaws when dating. If you do, then you might create problems that aren't actually there. Try to give men a chance.
7. You Think You're Too Stressed or Ambitious for a Relationship
You need to believe in your heart that you'd make a great girlfriend, because you would! Stop doubting yourself. You're never too busy for love!