Some of these drawer re-purposing ideas are a quick fix, while others may take you some days, all of them are fabulous and unique ways to save you money and bright up your decorating.
1.DIY Drawer Shelves: Mount small drawers on the wall and tack a picture in each one using photo corners. Shades of Grey turned some old drawers into unique drawer box shelves that are just tremendous.
Tutorial: ShadesOfGrey – DIY Drawer Shelves2. Drawer Plant Stand: Add a stand to make a movable drawer planter for home or patio.
Tutorial: Happy together byjess
3. Simple Drawer Tray: Make a simple tray using distressing paint techniques, such a vintage decor for home organization.
Tutorial: Skurin blogspot
4. Drawers into Porch Planters: Upcycling something boring into something useful and pretty!
Tutorial: My Love 2 Create
5. Drawer Dog Bed: Use big drawer to make a bed for your dog. Make sure to put a mattress inside.
Tutorial: DIY Show Off
6. Self-watering Planter: Make this unique self-watering planter from 3 dresser drawers!
7. Drawers Into Wall Storage: Another great idea to hang these drawers on the wall to keep shoes from cluttering the floor!
Tutorial: The Douangphila
8. Under The Bed Storage: Turn drawers into under-bed storage units. Just fix casters to their undersides and done! It will help keep rooms neat and tidy.
9. Entire Dresser Garden Box: Recycle an entire dresser drawer into a garden box for your backyard.
10. Hangers From Old Drawers: Use something like this to hang your clothes.
Tutorial: Design Sponge
11. Drawer Headboard: Put several drawers together to make a gorgeous headboard with shelves.
Vanity Drawers12. Old Drawer Ottoman: Add a cover over the drawer to make a ottoman with underneath storage.
13. Wall Mounted Drawer Planter: Such a creative and pretty idea to mount drawers onto wall for planter pot and hanging plants.
14. Jewelry Organizer: Jewelry stand made from old drawer. Great idea to hold your earrings, bracelets and other stuff organized.
15. DIY Jewelry Organizer:
Tutorial: Mikaela Danvers