Kayak recently released its list of the top 10 US destinations for spring breakers this year, based on the greatest increases in search for trips between March 1 and April 30 of last year.
Florida and California came out on top, with all but two of the destinations on the list coming from these states.
From the picturesque beaches of San Diego, California, to the party scene in Miami, Florida, here's where travelers want to let loose for spring break this year.
10. SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA: San Francisco is a foodie haven, with more restaurants and farmers' markets per capita than anywhere else in North America. With mild spring temperatures, you can explore the city's historic quarters before indulging in incredible food.
9. SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA: With impeccable beaches ideal for both surfers and swimmers, San Diego is a paradise for sun-seeking spring breakers.
8. LAS VEGAS, NEVADA: Pool parties start back up in March, which means you can get your fix of casinos, clubs, and day parties in Sin City in the spring.
7. FORT MYERS, FLORIDA: You can visit the homes of Thomas Edison and Henry Ford, enjoy salsa and margaritas in the sunshine, or venture to the famous white sand beaches that line the Gulf Coast.
6. TAMPA, FLORIDA: The Tampa area has some of the country's best beaches and is becoming a hotspot for younger travelers. Relax on the beach before checking out its boutique districts, which are lined with shops and sidewalk cafes.
5. PHOENIX, ARIZONA: Embark on an exhilarating hike before heading to the city's many artsy bars, lounges, and restaurants to unwind.
4. FORT LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA: Besides its famous beaches, Fort Lauderdale offers prime shopping on Las Olas Boulevard, historical districts to wander through, and plenty of mansions and yachts to admire.
3. MIAMI, FLORIDA: Spring brings plenty of sunshine to South Beach, making it ideal for enjoying the city's beaches and parties, like the Ultra Music Festival that takes place in March.
2. ORLANDO, FLORIDA: Besides hosting more than a dozen theme parks, Orlando is home to tree-lined neighborhoods, stunning gardens, and plenty of nature preserves to explore.
1. LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Head to Los Angeles for urban adventures and incredible hikes across places like Griffith Park, where you'll get some of the best views of the city.