Illustrator Idalia Candelas from Mexico perfectly captures the beauty of living by yourself with the following drawings. In the series called “Postmodern Loneliness,” she shows the advantages of living alone, and makes people everywhere want to experience it for themselves.
These 10 illustrations show why living alone is the best:1. Drink your morning coffee and dress up in as much or as little clothing as you’d like, without having to worry what anyone thinks.
2. Lay in bed all day if you want to!
3. Lounge around in your bed all day if that’s what your heart wants.
4. Read a book on the couch wearing nothing but your underwear. It is your house, after all.
5. Curl up in bed with a good book and some of your favorite tea or coffee.
6. You don’t have to worry about who sees you naked when you live alone!
7. Say hello to cooking or hanging out in the kitchen in your most comfy clothing!
8. Your house, your rules.
9. Sit in the kitchen as long as you want, daydreaming and munching on your favorite snacks.
10. Chores to do? Dishes to clean? Do it whenever you feel like it – no one will be bothering you to tell you otherwise!