- Make brownie dough and pop it in oven, cut it in two layers after bake and wait to cool down.
- Make ice cream: mix sugar, cream cheese, peanut butter and milk and whisk it thoroughly. Then fold whipped cream in it and pop it in the freezer.
- Assemble the layers: put a brownie layer in a parchment paper lined cake tin. Top it with caramel and chocolate sauce and add chunks of snickers. put a layer of the ice cream.
- Repeat the same layers again and top with chopped snickers.
- Put the cake in freezer until the ice cream is frozen.
- Drizzle chocolate and caramel sauce before serving.